A non-surgical butt lift enhances the contour of the buttocks without surgery. With a custom injectable filler, we can improve the volume in the buttocks, along with the overall shape and contour.
What is a non-surgical butt lift?
A non-surgical buttock lift is performed with Sculptra, used artfully by Dr. Stark to lift, volumize, and contour the buttocks. Sculptra injections can produce a remarkable improvement in butt volume with a series of injections. Sculptra contains poly-L-lactic acid, rather than hyaluronic acid. This ingredient triggers the body’s natural collagen growth, producing a self-sustained increase in volume.
What are the benefits of a butt lift with Sculptra?
The benefits of a Sculptra butt lift include:
- Firmness and volume in the buttocks
- A lifted appearance to the butt
- Stimulation of deep collagen growth which increases volume and perkiness of the butt
- New collagen strands produce natural volume to enhance butt shape
- It is an in-office procedure with minimal downtime
- Results from Sculptra last from two to five years
- Quick and painless, since this treatment only involves injectables
- Adds natural volume over time
- Only local anesthesia is needed
- There is minimal downtime, and you can go back to your activities within twenty-four hours
How many sessions will I need for the non-surgical butt lift
The number of sessions varies by the individual patient, but we may recommend at least two to three sessions at four to six-week intervals.
Am I a candidate for a non-surgical butt lift?
You are an ideal candidate for a non-surgical butt lift if:
- You want to avoid surgery with implants but want to enhance the shape of your buttocks
- You are slim and lack the excess body fat necessary for a Brazilian butt lift
- You do not qualify for buttock implants due to health or other reasons
- Your buttocks appear flatter or smaller than you want
- You are at a stable weight
What should I expect during the treatment?
The treatment is performed while you lie on your stomach. We will apply a topical numbing cream to keep you comfortable. Once the anesthetic numbs the area, Dr. Stark will inject Sculptra into various layers in the buttocks to increase volume and lift. Initially, you will see an increase in volume created by the sterile water in the formula. This is soon absorbed by your body, and the increase in butt volume will occur over time as the Sculptra does its work. For the best results, your injections will be performed over several sessions.
What is the recovery time for a non-surgical butt lift?
Because a non-surgical buttock lift uses injectable fillers, there is no downtime. Your buttocks may feel sore directly after treatment, but you should be able to go back to work the next day. The increase in volume occurs in the weeks and months ahead, as your body builds more collagen within the structure. The results typically last for between two to three years before another treatment is needed.
Why choose Dr. Stark for a non-surgical butt lift?
A non-surgical butt lift requires a surgeon with an eye for proportion and detail. Dr. Stark is a double-board certified plastic surgeon who is known for achieving exceptional results and providing patient-focused care and attention. His expertise in this technique will give you the shape and lift you want in your buttocks through the regeneration of natural tissue within the buttock structure.
Schedule a consultation
At the StarkMD Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center, the greatest possible care is always taken to ensure that your expectations are met to the best of our considerable ability. During your comprehensive consultation, Dr. Stark will review your goals and medical history in order to create a customized surgical plan to attain your goals. Call our office to schedule an appointment.